Khalid Ahmed is a martial art enthusiast and in Wing Chu Kung Fu for over 18 years under the guidance of Master Abid Mahmood (retired).
He also trained with a lot of help from Sifu Zubbiar Khan who has now relocated to Glasgow in Scotland. Zubbiar still continues to make every effort to get back to the Midlands to continue his own training and guiding his younger kung fu brothers and Khalid will always meet with him to further develop his skill.
Khalid Ahmed Experience To Date
- Training Wing Chun since 2004 under Sifu Zubbair Khan and Master Abid Mahmood
- Passed 1st and 2nd level grading within the UK Wing Chun Assoc. syllabus and currently working towards the 3rd level grading
- Began training BJJ and 2011.
- A Karate Black Belt
- Kickboxing for 13 years
- Wing Chun for 18 years
- Kali Stick Fighting for 2 years.
- Inherited the UK Wing chun Wolverhampton Branch in 2016 from Sifu Zubbair Khan
- Experienced within fitness, conditioning and competition training all gained from over 10 years’ experience within Wing chun and BJJ
- Trained with many martial artists and fighters from all backgrounds from Wing Chun, MMA, Team GB judo players and BJJ competitors.
To Contact Khalid